You are invited to submit a program for consideration for the
NeoCon continues to provide unparalleled programming across a range of educational
tracks and categories with nearly 100 CEU seminars that offer world-class expertise and
insight on today's most relevant topics. If your program is selected, you will have the
opportunity to present at NeoCon and help shape the future of the built environment.
You must complete the application by
December 1, 2020
for your program to be
Please review Evaluation Process / Guidelines / Speaker Expenses before you apply.
The Evaluation Process
Members of the NeoCon Program Advisory Committee evaluate all proposed programs based
on the following criteria: overall quality, relevance to the industry, well-defined
focus within the educational track structure, practical applications of material,
timeliness of the topic and speakers qualifications.
To be considered for the NeoCon Conference:
The final program selections and notifications will
You will be notified if your program is selected.
Your program must be educational in nature sales presentations
will not be accepted.
- Industry manufacturers or vendors not exhibiting
in the trade show are not eligible to speak or participate as a presenter.
- Your material should
be original; otherwise, sources must be referenced.
- For multiple speakers, each speaker must agree to this submission.
Incomplete program submissions will not be considered.
Your program should address at least one of the educational tracks, listed on the application.
Program presentations should be one hour in length of time, including a brief
question and answer session.
Program presentations should not consist
of more than three speakers, including the moderator.
We will seek continuing education unit (CEU)
accreditation for all programs once they are selected.
Steps for Submitting Your Presentation
To be considered, complete the following steps on the on-line application.
- Enter the title of your presentation.
- Rate your course as basic, intermediate or advanced.
- Fill in the name, professional affiliation (if applicable), title, company or organization, address, telephone,
and e-mail addresses of all speakers (no more than three, including moderator).
- Prepare a 100-125 word description of your presentation.
Summarize course objectives, learning outcomes and specific skills attendees can expect to gain
from your presentation.
- Include a mandatory brief professional biography for each speaker.
- Select the educational track(s) most appropriate for your topic.
- Indicate the target audience.
- Indicate that you have reviewed the Evaluation Process / Guidelines for
this Call for Presentations.
By completing and returning the application, your program presentation will be considered for
inclusion in the
Conference. Speakers will be
notified if their program is selected.
Submit your application online.
START AN APPLICATION